Terms of Booking
Change over: Check-in Saturday 4:00 pm and vacate by 10:00 am the following Saturday.
By placing a booking and paying a deposit you are deemed to have accepted the following:
1. Lee Cottage sleeps 7 people maximum in 2 double bedrooms and 3 single bedrooms. - no more than 7 people except a baby in a cot. (sorry we can not accommodate extra persons)
2. To pay a non-refundable 50% deposit to confirm the booking at time of booking. If booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the booking period, the full amount is payable on booking. The owners reserve the right to refuse entry if full payment has not been received and to cancel the booking and relet the property to alternative guests if full payment is not received by 6 weeks prior to the start of the booked period.
Bookings deposits and balance payments may be made by bank transfer or sterling cheques.
(We recommend holiday cancellation insurance )
3. To notify of any cancellation in writing as soon as possible and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is re-let for the booked period at the full rate, a refund will be made, subject to deduction of an administration fee. In other circumstances, partial refunds will be made available at the owner's discretion.
4. To vacate the property by 10:00 am on the final day of let and leave the property in a clean and tidy condition with full inventory and to reimburse the owners for any significant breakage, loss or damage (e.g. spoiled mattresses), barring minor breakages.
5. No smoking in the property.
6. To use the property solely for the purposes of self catering holiday accommodation and to accept the owner's right to refuse entry to the property of any person considered unsuitable to take charge. The owner shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to persons or property whilst using the premises or for any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.